Thursday, October 25, 2018

7 Deadly Sins Project Overview

Project Description:
     Not to long ago I was on YouTube just watching random videos and I stumbled upon a video about how each of the characters from the Spongebob Squarepants TV show represents a different sin from the 7 deadly sins. So for my 7 deadly sins project, I have decided to create some posters for each of the characters showcasing the sin that they represent. I have not decided if I want to include a quote for each character. I have a different idea taking the same premise but in a different direction. I could do some type of playing/trading cards for each character instead of posters and their "power-ups" would be the sin that represents them.

3 Narratives:
     1. Each one of the characters from the show are assigned a sin.
     2. Each character is given a quote from the show that they have said.
     3. The picture that each character has will showcase their sin.
     4. The colors used will also indicate a sin..... (Maybe)

                 Image result for spongebob 7 deadly sins

No comments:

Post a Comment